Thursday, June 12, 2008

God Lives and is in His Heavens

There is comfort in the words of the prophets...

“We have a commitment to serve our Lord. We have an assurance that the cause is just and worthy. But, above all, we have a knowledge that God lives and is in His Heavens and that His Son Jesus Christ has laid out a plan for us which will bring us and our loved ones eternal life if we are faithful. That life will be a busy, purposeful life with accomplishments and joys and development.”
President Spencer W. Kimball
“The Cause Is Just and Worthy,” Ensign, 1974

1 comment:

kamikazern said...

I happened to run into your blog spot while doing genealogy. My name is Renée Brunner Houser. I joined the Church in Milwaukee, WI in 1979. I would love to compare your Brunner genealogy and see if we connect. I live in AZ right now by the Snowflake Temple. My email address is rbhouser@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.